Re: lockup on boot 2.1.89/2.1.90 pre 2

Peter Svensson (petersv@df.lth.se)
Sun, 15 Mar 1998 00:33:33 +0100 (MET)

On Sat, 14 Mar 1998, Ted Serreyn wrote:

> They hang when scanning the first scsi bus for hosts. I have two 2940 UW
> controllers on this system, and one 2940 (for old devices).
>
> The drives are identied by the bios on bootup.

There have been 5 or 6 messages similat to this the last two weeks or so.
I have the same problem with my dual-channel buslogic card. There was a
suggestion that I should try without all the other cards in the computer,
but I haven't had the time yet.

Peter

--
Peter Svensson      ! Pgp key available by finger, fingerprint:
<petersv@df.lth.se> ! 8A E9 20 98 C1 FF 43 E3  07 FD B9 0A 80 72 70 AF