Re: 2.1.8* kernels and md raid0

Andy Higgins (higgins@ns.vvm.com)
Sun, 8 Mar 1998 22:08:58 -0600 (CST)

My experience with md raid0 has been a very good one:

System Dual P-PRO 200 Tyan
2 BusLogic BT-948's and one md0 device using raid0
consisting of 6 Seagate 4GB Hawks.
Application: multiple full news feeders and readers..
I've been testing new News software has lead to almost a crash
a day and fsck cleans up /dev/md0 perfectly with no
file corruption noticeable. Have been running this configuration
with INN for about a 6 mos and have yet to lose any data (knock on wood)

Regards