Re: Reproducible nastiness in 2.0.3[2,3,4pre2] SMP

Klaus Lichtenwalder (Klaus.Lichtenwalder@webforum.de)
Sat, 7 Mar 1998 11:53:05 +0000 (WET)

On 5 Mar 1998, Ben Pfaff wrote:

> I tried out the skbuff-debugging patches, but I got errors on
> inserting the 8390.o module, saying that it couldn't find the symbols
> skb_put and skb_reserve. Perhaps these were not exported in the
> debugging version?

Well, here's what you have to do (basically) I didn't have the time to
check all modules, but I can use isdn as module now. Just append the
following entries into kernel/ksyms.c, after line 361 (just before the
end) This might be overkill (the amount of symbols, I mean), but it
worked for me

X(skb_put),
X(skb_queue_head_init),
X(skb_queue_head),