Re: OFFTOPIC: New list please?

Jim Nance (jlnance@avanticorp.com)
Fri, 9 Jan 1998 14:23:26 -0500

On Fri, Jan 09, 1998 at 12:22:36PM -0500, Mathew Burrack wrote:
> Unless, of course, the Rhapsody interface is as similar to UNIX as I've
> heard--perhaps then it wouldn't be too much effort to port the Rhapsody
> version to Linux--or would it?

If Rhapsody is a lot like UNIX, then probably the best thing to do would
be to write whatever is necessary to allow Linux to run Rhapsody applications.
This should be much easier than writting something like WINE where the OS
differences are so great.

Jim

Jim Nance                                                 Avant! Corporation
(919) 941-6655    Do you have sweet iced tea?       jim_nance@avanticorp.com
                  No, but theres sugar on the table.