GGI-0.0.9 is out (fwd)

Jon M. Taylor (taylorj@ecs.csus.edu)
Tue, 6 Jan 1998 15:03:18 -0800 (PST)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Tue, 6 Jan 1998 20:03:25 +0100 (MET)
From: Steffen Seeger <seeger@physik.tu-chemnitz.de>
To: Linux GGI <linux-ggi@eskimo.com>
Subject: GGI-0.0.9 is out

Hello,

There is no way back, 0.0.9 is out. Here is the final version of the
announcement posted to comp.os.linux.{announce, development.apps,
development.system, x}

Please, could someone subscribed to linux-kernel forward this mail
to linux-kernel?

Thanks,
Steffen

----------------- e-mail: seeger@physik.tu-chemnitz.de -----------------