Re: Another Menuconfig bug fix: allow integer value 0

Michael Elizabeth Chastain (mec@shout.net)
Mon, 5 Jan 1998 20:32:39 -0600

Andreas Schwab wrote:

> This is a bug in the lxdialog utility, which tries to write to the lower
> right position of a window while scrolling is enabled. This causes the
> window to scroll, and messes up the whole display.

I have ncurses 2.0, and I can't make this bug manifest on my system.

I even made a special config.in with a menu of 30 lines wider than the
display, each line with different contents, so that there is always a
character on the last column of the last line and any display bug would
show up easily.

I tried applying Andreas's patch and my menuconfig continued to work
correctly. :)

So ... 'It Works For Me' (tm)

Michael Chastain
<mailto:mec@shout.net>