Re: Success with new 3c59x driver (0.47)

The Cowguin Elfpimp 9001[tm] (keebler@wco.com)
Sun, 30 Nov 1997 14:07:07 -0800 (PST)

And while on the subject of 3c5* drivers, i've been pounding away on this
3c509 (with the latest driver from Becker's page, minorly tweaked to
compile under 2.1), and it still refuses to work. It would be a good idea
to include a new version of 3c5x9.c in the new kernels, but maybe someone
could look into that Tx w/o Rx bug? :)

keebler@wco.com - http://wco.com/~keebler/ |
keebler/keebobler on IRC :
Penguin Trivia #46: .
Animals who are not penguins can only wish they were. :
-- Chicago Reader 10/15/82 .