Re: 2.1.59: ide / umsdos / pnp / full-duplex audio / awe synth - (corrected)

Nicola Bernardelli (n.bern@mail.protos.it)
Sun, 30 Nov 1997 10:30:05 +0100 (MET)

Hi David, though the only answer was coming from you, I have better
report to the mailing list too what I've found out about that posting of
mine (pretty old by now, that's why I don't quote all that stuff here):
the "ide" part of it is _not_ related to the kernel, I beg everybody's
pardon for it, finally it was a trivial hardware problem, a lousy power
supply plug which "randomly" (but more and more frequently) was causing
that hard drive to appear "busy".

Nicola Bernardelli <nbern@mail.protos.it>
messages will come, even when I am away for some days.