Re: 2.1.67

linux kernel account (linker@nightshade.z.ml.org)
Sat, 29 Nov 1997 17:53:04 -0500 (EST)

Another quirk with .67...

----from the patch----
holding SysRq (Alt+PrintScreen). As you are expected to be a kernel
- hacker to use this, the simple rule about learning what the keys
+ hacker to use this, the simple rule about learning what do the keys
mean is "Use the source, Luke!" -- read drivers/char/sysrq.c.
- Don't say Y unless you really know what this hack does.
+ Don't say Y unless you really know what does this hack do.
----end patch quote----

Although it is understandable that the linux developers want to set
standards and such, the english language isn't the place to start.