Re: Figured you should probably know this...

Linus Torvalds (torvalds@transmeta.com)
14 Nov 1997 05:11:24 GMT

In article <Pine.LNX.3.95.971113193324.3098B-100000@prj.pcimporters.com>,
Linux Developer <kernel@enigma.pagannet.org> wrote:
>On Thu, 13 Nov 1997, Billy Harvey wrote:
>
>> Linus Torvalds writes:
>> > some people seem to have doubted my description of "an angry penguin
>> > charging at you in excess of 100 mph". Doubt no more,
>> > Beware penguins with attitudes!!!
>> The new Linux motto:
>> Linux: Software that performs like a penguin with an attitude.
>
>Now somebody has to use gimp to put a mohawk on the penguin, and pierce
>the side of his head with a safety pin or something! ;)

Actually, the thing that somebody suggested to me was something I really
want to see: a "Borg" penguin with the caption "Word Domination:
Resistance is Futile".

Any artistically inclined people out there?

Linus