Re: 2.0.31-1 patch: possible fix for some inode problems

Nathan Bryant (nathan@nbryan71.dorm.usm.maine.edu)
Sun, 9 Nov 1997 17:07:28 -0500 (EST)

On Sun, 9 Nov 1997, Benjamin C.R. LaHaise wrote:

> Are you using MD? If so you can safely ignore the message - I just wanted
> to see if any of the filesystems were doing anything silly. The following
> patch 'll take care of it and still let the message come through.
> Alternatively, just comment out the printk in clear_inode (as it locks the
> inode if it wasn't).

Nope. Only fs'es in use are ext2 and proc. The disk is a scsi connected
to an Adaptec 2940U; I'm also using Doug Ledford's Nov05 abort/reset
handler patch.

nbryan71@mail.caps.maine.edu