Re: Process Migration on Linux - Impossible?

Paul Norton (pnorton@ccnvhi.com)
Wed, 01 Oct 1997 10:56:12 -0700

About 15 years ago a modification to IBM's VM/SP operating system called
Single System Image performed process migration. SSI was a third-party
product and was the brainchild of Romney White. I don't recall it
being much of a success.