Re: Solaris 2.6 and Linux

Raul Miller (rdm@test.legislate.com)
Sun, 28 Sep 1997 13:47:56 -0401

Jeffrey B. Siegal <jbs@quiotix.com> wrote:
> ...and, if it doesn't actually cost you $100 to produce and distribute
> source code kits, then your service probably does not satsify the GPL
> requirements.

Bah... you're just looking for problems.

At the low end of things, it's a labor of love, and my cost to just
stay alive is higher than my price to deliver. [So, I work another
job, or whatever.] At some point, I could start making enough that
I don't have to worry about staying alive, and at that point I start
folding the money back into being more able to deliver.

If I find myself with too much money, well... I can always lower
my prices.

As things stand today, I *might* earn enough to buy a virtual beer to go
with my pizza.

--
Raul