Re: Usenet gateway?

Christoph Lameter (clameter@waterf.org)
Wed, 6 Aug 1997 19:17:33 -0700 (PDT)

Sorry. I have no access to the discussion in progress and I am kind of
puzzled by the contents of this message. Seems that someone responded to
an e-mail from me but did not sent it to me? Made something public that
was said in a private communication? I see some bits and pieces of what I
said somewhere else. If this is what I imagine it to be then my
constituents on the other side on the usenet are officially cut off like I
am. There is some trickle-di-track of just another renegade gateway
feeding bits into linux.dev.kernel from somewhere. Please cc stuff to me
so that I know whats going on.