Re: Any reason 128MB is not picked up?

david parsons (o.r.c@p.e.l.l.p.o.r.t.l.a.n.d.o.r.u.s)
5 Aug 1997 09:15:19 -0700

In article <linux.kernel.199708051256.NAA04406@starbase1.gpl.net>,
Dale Amon as Operator <amon@galileo.gpl.com> wrote:
>Does the kernel support more than 64MB?

Yes, with either later 2.1.x kernels, a patch, or a lilo.conf hack.

There are patches to do enhanced memory detection for 2.0.30 on
either www.pell.chi.il.us/~orc/memory.html or www.linuxhq.com
(I don't know the exact page); these are the memory patches that
Larry Augustine and I created.

____
david parsons \bi/ Hardwiring memory sizes is for the birds.
\/

We have a couple