Re: buffer cache patches - anybody willing to summarize?

Marcus B (mabs@netdig.com.au)
Mon, 4 Aug 1997 10:06:22 +1000 (EST)

On Sun, 3 Aug 1997, Joe Pranevich wrote:

>Until then, after 2.0.31, would anyone be willing to volunteer their
>time to "replace" David and Linus in that role? I would volunteer to do
>it myself, but really lack the hardcore kernel experience and (maybe)
>the time. It's not that I don't think Linus wouldn't do a good job, of
>course. :)

I would volunteer, but I'm not even close to being the best programmer in
the world, but I would be able to package patches together, then a
developer could do a proof read, and work out a release from there.

"When all of your wishes are granted,
many of your dreams will be destroyed",
Man You Fear - Marilyn Manson

mabs@netdig.com.au