Re: problem compiling 2.0.30 with gcc 2.7.2.2

Rob (rglover@ruby.cuhsd.org)
Sat, 2 Aug 1997 10:31:43 -0700 (PDT)

signal 11 is 95% of the time hardware...Try disabling your L2 cache and
compiling stuff... If you no longer get sig11's, you have bad l2 cache..
also see if you CPU Fan is working, overheatting can cause sig11's also.

-Rob