Re: freepages in proc doesn't work right.

Kevin M. Bealer (kmb203@psu.edu)
Fri, 25 Jul 1997 23:12:40 -0400

Matthias Urlichs wrote:
> "Kevin M. Bealer" <kmb203@psu.edu> writes:
>>
>> GNU bash, version 2.00.0(1)-release (i586-debian-linux)
>
>Hmm. Could you check if bash 2.01 fixes this problem?
>I didn't find anything related to 'echo's buffering with a quick scan
>through its CHANGES file, but that doesn't necessarily mean anything.
>
>--
>Matthias Urlichs

Yep, it fixes it just fine. (Not in debian yet, so I had to d/l it
"manually"; boy am I getting lazy.)

Odd that this would appear and disappear. As if it was meant to appear
to throw light on the kernel quirk.... nahh.

--kmb203@psu.edu----------------Debian/GNU--1.3---Linux--2.0.30---
"The C Programming Language -- a language that combines all the
elegance and power of assembly language with all the readability
and maintainability of assembly language." (version 2.0 of this
signature, thanks Pete :)