Re: NFS troubles when mounting multihomed server

Ion Badulescu (ionut@moisil.cs.columbia.edu)
Wed, 23 Jul 1997 11:57:38 -0400 (EDT)

On Wed, 23 Jul 1997 Andries.Brouwer@cwi.nl wrote:

> Ion Badulescu:
>
> : Ok, so I referred amd's maintainer to the debian patches, the relevant
> : portions will be incorporated in the next alpha version of am-utils 6.0.
>
> I am not sure I understand what you are saying.
> Is there any problem in the latest mount?
> Or are you referring only to amd?

No, mount is fine, amd (unpatched specifically for linux) has this
problem. It will be solved in the next release.

Ionut

--
  It is better to keep your mouth shut and be thought a fool,
            than to open it and remove all doubt.