Re: mouse systems ps/2 mouse

David Roe (droe@ccwf.cc.utexas.edu)
Tue, 22 Jul 1997 00:37:13 -0500 (CDT)

If you want to use the ps/2 in a terminal and X I have never been
successful, BUT I do have a peudo-solution to the X problem.
If you are just looking to use the mouse, use accel. X 2.1+ (You
can d/l a free demo from them that is fully functional and takes care of
the problem)
If you still have a problem with it then try switching terminals
quickly and the problem should go away --

Hope this helps

-Dave