Re: undevilerable mail ???

Keith Owens (kaos@ocs.com.au)
Tue, 22 Jul 1997 11:23:21 +1000

On Tue, 22 Jul 1997 02:22:31 -0000 (???),
Meino Christian Cramer <mccramer@solfire.ludwigsburg.netsurf.de> wrote:
>Every time I send a mail to the kernel list of vger.rutgers,
> I will get back a mail, which says: "...mail undeliverable...".
>(recipient, to which the mail it is undeliverable
>is totally unknown by me and not set into
>the adress field of the message...)

Caused by some idiot who does not know how to setup their mail server
correctly, looks like a MicroSloth product as well. If you have
control of your mail server, tell /etc/hosts.allow to allow all SMTP
except gateway.dr.dk (129.142.20.129), let their server fill up with
undeliverable autoreplies. So far I have refused 31 connections from
there.