Re: Kernel cpu selection + other platforms?

Richard A. Soderberg (richards@dnsi.net)
Sun, 20 Jul 1997 16:42:16 -0700

Well, with this, we could make an entire Processor toplevel category, then
categorize it by something arbitrary (x86, DEC, whatever)... under x86, put:

Intel, AMD, IBM, Cyrix. or 386, 486, Pentium, PPro, PII.

Then list each processor for that company and it's associated optimizations
and/or bugfixes... I'm not dealing with non-intel processors just yet..
Don't know enough about them.

Richard