Re: 2.0.31 : please!

Michael Ballbach (ballbach@lorien.ml.org)
Thu, 17 Jul 1997 13:50:35 -0600 (MDT)

It wasn't directed at you, sorry you took it that way, I just used your
message so I could hit 'R', it was directed at the people who were being
angry and getting upset. It was meant more as a peacemaker then a
firestarter. I recognise your acheivements, and once again apologise for
it. I should have been more specific.

Michael A. Ballbach: N0ZTQ, yeh-zehn.
ballbach@lorien.ml.org
mikeb@vr1.com
http://lorien.ml.org/~ballbach/index.html

"I don't know how world war three will be fought, but world war four will
be fought with sticks and stones." -- Albert Einstein.