Re: 2.0.31 : please!

Dan Hollis (goemon@sasami.anime.net)
Mon, 14 Jul 1997 00:08:19 -0700 (PDT)

On Mon, 14 Jul 1997, David S. Miller wrote:
> From: Michael Harnois <mharnois@sbt.net>
> Date: 14 Jul 1997 01:14:47 -0500
>
> If we don't have a stable kernel, we don't have a prayer.

I for one appreciate the work Dave Miller is doing.

If you don't appreciate it, go use SCO. And be prepared to pay through
the nose for bug fixes. I hope you have a lot of money to burn.

> Yes, indeed, so all of us should go screw themselves.
> Thanks a lot.

Dave, I would say ignore Mike. He certainly is *not* representative of the
rest of us. I would wager he is in the vast minority. Some people posting
to the mailing list are apparently clue free. Ignore them.

I appreciate the hard work you and others have been doing on the kernel.
I'm trying to do my part 8)

Don't let people like Mike get to you. It's not worth it.

-Dan