Re: Bug in Patch-list patch

Kurt Huwig (kurt@huwig.de)
Fri, 11 Jul 1997 08:13:19 +0200 (CEST)

On Thu, 10 Jul 1997, Henning Schmiedehausen wrote:
> > and rename the patch-info-files, because as it is, every file in
> > 'init/patch' generates a line and so all the '.orig'-files too.
> After applying patches to your kernel source, you should do a make
> mrproper or a make distclean.

An entry in '/proc' would be nice, because my 'dmesg' are filled...
Something like '/proc/sys/kernel/patches' ?

BTW: I saw an 'interval-between-checks' in the ext2-options. Will the
filesystem check itself, or just if mounted again? Currently, I go down to
single-user and check the disks at 04:43am.

Kurt

Step 1: Find the plan!
Step 2: Save world! Let's get crackin'...
Step 3: Get outta my house!
My eMail address has changed --> kurt@huwig.de