Re: 2.1.42: Oops when diald closes link

Eric.Schenk@dna.lth.se
Sat, 31 May 1997 10:52:35 +0200

Henrik Storner <storner@osiris.ping.dk> writes:
>After applying Linus' patch to the oops-printing routine, it is now
>possible to see what goes wrong when diald closes a link. When the
>link goes down, the default route through ppp0 is put back to
>diald's sl0.

Yeah, I've been trying to track this down for a few days now with
the help of Mark Hemment's slab debugging code. I can see what
goes wrong up to a point, but I haven't quite nailed down the problem yet.
Hopefully I can get this one on the weekend.

--
Eric Schenk                               www: http://www.dna.lth.se/~erics
Dept. of Comp. Sci., Lund University          email: Eric.Schenk@dna.lth.se