Re: /proc/meminfo in 2.1.41/pre42

Zlatko Calusic (Zlatko.Calusic@CARNet.hr)
29 May 1997 17:27:04 +0200

"Roy P. Turner" <ecstasy@dopamine.com> writes:

> Just curious where the upper portion of the output in /proc/meminfo
> in 2.1.41 and pre-2.1.42 went to. Top and xosview no longer have the
> needed output to provide memory stats and I saw no mention in Changes
> of needing new a new set of procps utilities.

Just a minute ago I noticed the same behaviour.
ps, top, xmem, they're all broken.
I tried to find bug in patch-2.1.41, but didn't succeed. :(

Second problem is probably easier to fix:

In drivers/sound/configure.c you have to change 100%
Soundblaster... to 100%% Soundblaster, to prevent coredump in the
middle of the 'make config' (two percent signs instead of one).

Third:

Somebody knows how to get rid of:

portmap: RPC call returned error 111
RPC: task of released request still queued!
RPC: (task is on xprt_pending)
portmap: RPC call returned error 111
RPC: task of released request still queued!
RPC: (task is on xprt_pending)
portmap: RPC call returned error 111
RPC: task of released request still queued!
RPC: (task is on xprt_pending)

... while mounting remote file systems via NFS?

Thanks for any info.

--
Posted by Zlatko Calusic           E-mail: <Zlatko.Calusic@CARNet.hr>
	     Would a virgin be called a notyeterosexual?