Re: New UseNet Gateway under construction

Christoph Lameter (clameter@waterf.org)
Wed, 28 May 1997 08:34:27 -0700 (PDT)

The most spam I got was from people scanning my webpages with some sort of
gizmo. And they even got on to some mailing list I moderate through this
technique which made it even more problematic. Have no idea how to protect
against that without making my webpages more difficult for users.