[offtopic: spam] Re: UseNet Gateway One Way ok?

Jared Mauch (jared@puck.nether.net)
Tue, 27 May 1997 20:12:07 -0400 (EDT)

I've created a list to discuss these sorts of issues to get this
off of linux-kernel

How to get on the list:

mail -ssubscribe spam-discuss-request@puck.nether.net < /dev/null

To send messages to the list send them to spam-discuss@puck.nether.net

- jared

Keith Owens boldly claimed:

--
jared@CIC.Net - CICNET --------- jared@Nether.Net - Nether Network
"I've got a question"  "What is it?" "An interrogative expression often used