Re: UseNet Gateway One Way ok?

Harald Koenig (koenig@tat.physik.uni-tuebingen.de)
Mon, 26 May 1997 09:50:52 +0200

On May 26, Rick Ellis wrote:

> >It sure would be easy to have procmail drop everything from cyberpromo,
> >but I get spam like me@myhost.com or some other unknown address...
>
> It's pretty easy to put a rule into sendmail to reject mail from domains
> that don't resolve.

won't work if you read mails offline (I get them batched)

and not accepable when you have to pay volume traffic (and germans PTT rates)
to receive lots of junk mails just to throw them to /dev/null without
having read them (but having paid them already:(

Harald

--
All SCSI disks will from now on                     ___       _____
be required to send an email notice                0--,|    /OOOOOOO\