Re: ifos9660 in 2.0.30

Jacques Gelinas (jack@solucorp.qc.ca)
Tue, 20 May 1997 00:02:12 -0400 (EDT)

On Mon, 19 May 1997, Egor Egorov wrote:

> On Fri, 16 May 1997, ATF wrote:
>
> > Just wanted to make sure someone reports this. If you have ifos9660 as
> > a module, the kernel says that ifos9660 isn't a supported file system when
> > you try to mount a cd. It works when you don't use the module. Also it
> > worked in 2.0.29 as a module.
>
> It does not work with 2.0.29. As with every linux kernel version. Guess why.

???

It is working here with 2.0.30 and with any other previous release. For
sure I am running kerneld which load it on demand.

For sure the filesystem type is iso9660, not ifos9660. The module itself
is called isofs.

Jacques Gelinas (jacques@solucorp.qc.ca)
Linuxconf: The ultimate administration system for Linux.
see http://www.solucorp.qc.ca/linuxconf
new development: linuxconf configure dhcpd since 1.9r7