Re: Unable to compile any 2.1.30+ kernel with ISDN enabled.

Klaus Lichtenwalder (Klaus.Lichtenwalder@WebForum.DE)
Sun, 18 May 1997 15:16:40 +0100 (WET DST)

On Sun, 18 May 1997, Daniel G. Link wrote:

> I have several Teles ISDN cards that I would like to use to provide dialup
> access for several people.
>
> 2.0.X is out of the question, as it only offers the old Teles driver which
> will cause the cards to ignore any further calls as soon as anyone calls
> using the HDLC protocol. (Besides, 2.0.30 locks up solid on the first ISDN
> call.)

Well, ignoring the fact that you might have more reasons to use a 2.1.x
kernel, I do have one 2.0.29 Kernel running with Hisax 2.0 (you might
get the relevant patches from ftp.franken.de) and pre-2.0.31 runs fine
for 3 days no (with heavy isdn usage...)

Klaus
Klaus Lichtenwalder, Dipl. Inform., PGP Key: email to key@Four11.com
Lichtenwalder@ACM.org, http://www.wp.com/Klaus, fax: +49-89-91072699
Need a (virtual) vacation? Go check: http://www.bavaria.com