Re: Transparent proxying?

Jim Willette (jimw@ctec.net)
Tue, 29 Apr 1997 17:45:38 -0400

Tuomo,
I upgraded to v2.0.30 and do not have a problem with transparent proxy
redirects. I did however, patch the kernel with the latest
ip_masqurading patch. It is advailable at the IP_masqurade resource web
page. (you'll have to do a web serach I don't know the URL).

--
Jim Willette                    Cornerstone Technologies
Network Consultant/Programmer   http://www.netonecom.net/~jimw