Re: kernel nfsd problems

Olaf Kirch (okir@monad.swb.de)
Sat, 12 Apr 1997 11:33:15 +0200

On Fri, 11 Apr 1997 20:46:39 EDT, "Steven N. Hirsch" wrote:
> I would love to start pounding on the new kernel-level nfsd, however under
> 2.1.33 the user-space nfsd program fails the nfssvc ctl call. It looks
> like everything is getting built, but my knowledge of the kernel syscall
> mechanism is somewhat limited. I am not building nfsd as a module, BTW.

That's a known problem. I will add that when I send Linus the next bunch
of patches. You basically have to add the syscall to
arch/i386/kernel/entry.S.

Cheers
Olaf

--
Olaf Kirch         |  --- o --- Nous sommes du soleil we love when we play
okir@monad.swb.de  |    / | \   sol.dhoop.naytheet.ah kin.ir.samse.qurax