Re: Raw-device-war (was Re: Sharing SCSI disks)

Joerg Pommnitz (joerg@raleigh.ibm.com)
Thu, 27 Mar 1997 20:31:11 -0500 (EST)

According to Mikko Ala-Fossi:

> On Tue, 25 Mar 1997, David S. Miller wrote:
>
> > Since when does pinhead Torvalds completely control what features
> > Linux provides for "everyone" on the planet? He never has and he
> > never will.
>
> Since this raw-device-war is going personal and is going to last
> till someone is dead, I have a proposal.

David has Linus' permission to call him pinhead.
It's not an insult.

--
Joerg Pommnitz    | joerg@raleigh.ibm.com | Never attribute to malloc
Mobile/Wireless   | Dept UMRA             | that which can be adequately