Re: Nice Text (No Icky Text)

mdean (mdean@best.com)
Tue, 25 Mar 1997 23:53:24 -0800 (PST)

IRONY: Windoze has a graphical bootup .... WICKED WICKED WICKED WICKED

SOLUTION: Since we dont want a graphical or text bootup --- how about a
blank screen bootup, or a bootup where the loading of individual drivers is
indicated by the sound card making various noises ... a train whistle for
hd, a church bell for terminals, etc ...