Re: offshore RTL8029 chip

Arnaldo Carvalho de Melo (acme@conectiva.com.br)
Fri, 14 Feb 1997 01:56:24 +0000 (GMT)

Just include PCI and NE2000 support directly into the kernel, no modules,
and you be all set!

[],

Arnaldo Carvalho de Melo mailto:acme@conectiva.com
Conectiva Internet Solutions http://www.conectiva.com.br
Mantenedor das listas java-br, javascript-br, LinuxISP-BR e TechISP-BR
Assinatura das listas: http://www.conectiva.com.br/~acme/listas.html
Arquivo das listas: http://listas.conectiva.com.br/listas

Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read. Groucho Marx