Re: kernel thread question

John Q. Linux (jql@accessone.com)
Thu, 24 Oct 1996 18:04:15 -0700 (PDT)

On Thu, 17 Oct 1996, Mark Lehrer wrote:

> hello!
>
> hopefully this isn't an rtfm, but i have been looking for info on
> kernel thread support in linux but i have been unable to find
> anything useful.
>
> what support is available? thanks!
> mark

Better late than never....

I wrote a clone() homepage early in the craze over kernel threads, but
haven't kept up with it. It has an FAQ along with Linus' infamous code
example. Even though it's outdated, it probably has more info than
any other single resource, except the kernel. And it's easier to read. :)

http://www.accessone.com/~jql/clone.html

If you have any suggestions or comments, I'm more than willing to
answer questions, and possibly update the page.