Re: Is there a way to route IPX based LAN to the TCP/IP bas

Aaron Crane (AC8@soas.ac.uk)
Wed, 23 Oct 1996 15:57:23 GMT

Alex Pikus <gen_mail@webexpress.net> wrote:
> Is there a way to connect Novell IPX LAN to the Internet TCP/IP without
> running individual Winsocks on each WfW3.11 client?

Is this in any sense related to Linux kernel development? Try a different
forum. Linux-kernel is not a catch-all list for any technical subject you
have in mind.

> Thanks!
>
> Alex.

Don't thank me. I'm trying hard not to be rude here.

> Want you own INTRANET? Take a peek here:
>
> http://webexpress.net/webexpress/select-network.html
>

> Want your own WWW server? Look here:
>
> http://webexpress.net/services-info.html
>

> We are good at CG ... take a look at us:
>
> http://webexpress.net
>

> Long distance bill is high? Check this out:
>
> http://webexpress.net/unitel

I believe you have been told before that we don't appreciate advertising
on this list. Especially not in a message that has nothing whatsoever to
do with the chartered subject. I, and I suspect a number of other people
on this list, would prefer it if you refrained from using such an overtly
commercial signature here.

Yours.
-- Aaron Crane <aaronc@pobox.com>
If vegetarians eat vegetables, what about humanitarians?
** Legal Warning: Anyone sending me unsolicited commercial email WILL be **
***** charged a proof-reading fee of 100 pounds sterling per message. *****