Re: Sound driver for Linux 2.1.5

Hannu Savolainen (hannu@voxware.pp.fi)
Mon, 21 Oct 1996 14:31:30 +0300 (EET DST)

On Mon, 21 Oct 1996, Hannu Savolainen wrote:

> I have uploaded version 3.7-beta4 of OSS/Free to
> ftp://ftp.4front-tech.com/ossfree. The file is ossfree37-beta4-linux.tar.gz.
Some users have reported that they can't find this file. The site
(actually webx.best.com) is currently down for weekly backup which
propably causes the problem. Please try again after couple of hours.

Btw, is there anybody (ftp site manager) who is willing to mirror this
directory? I use it occasionally for releasing beta versions of OSS/Free
before they get included into the official kernel distribution.

Best regards,

Hannu
Hannu Savolainen (hannu@voxware.pp.fi, hannu@4front-tech.com)
http://personal.eunet.fi/pp/voxware/hannu.html (my home page)