Re: a public complaint against WorkGroup Solutions Inc.

Jared Mauch (jared@wolverine.hq.cic.net)
Sun, 20 Oct 1996 12:25:59 -0400 (EDT)

Yes, I responded to someone else who sent me info directly,
I have turned off that ban. If I do get spammed from there again, I
will have no qualms turning it back on.

- jared

Alan Brown graced my mailbox with this long sought knowledge: