Re: Cyrix 6x86 patch for 2.0.23 and 2.1.5

Aaron Wrasman (awrasman@mem.net)
Sat, 19 Oct 1996 17:19:11 -0500 (CDT)

There was a module earlier on that allowed you to set alot of different
things on both the 5x86 and 6x86, if you want to look at it here's the

I use it to set a few things on my 5x86, so I get better use of my 5x86.

Aaron Wrasman