Re: a public complaint against WorkGroup Solutions Inc.

Sat, 19 Oct 1996 16:43:39 +0100 (BST)

On Sat, 19 Oct 1996, James Hughes wrote:

> David S. Miller wrote:
> >
> <snip>
> >
> > I think this is an outrage, and I think many other Linux hackers are
> > being bombed with this mailings as well.
> >
> <snip>
>
> I haven't seen these junk mailings. Could there be another mutual list,
> or are they targeting people who fit a certain profile like being on two
> or three lists of a certain topic?
>

> -James

It's proberbly what you say, I got a junk email after saing
something allong the lines of "It would be good for distribution
makers if they could make a fat binary that supports architecure X,
Y, and Z; but once installed would go on a diet to save disk space",
(looks like I'll get it again ;).

It was basically to do with NT, but I got a junk email talking about an
easy way to louse weight guaranteed, just send $10 and ....

Bryn

--
PGP key pass phrase forgotten,   \ Overload -- core meltdown sequence
again :( and I don't care ;)      |            initiated..