Re: Bug in pty re-usage

James MacLean (macleajb@ednet.ns.ca)
Thu, 26 Sep 1996 19:58:36 -0300

Hi Everyone,

As another example that way relate to this... I have found that when using ppp
over ssh, that if the connection comes up with a bunch of errors, that
switching to a different pty seems to fix it.

No sure that this is the exact same problem, but may be another related angle,
JES

--
James B. MacLean	macleajb@ednet.ns.ca
Department of Education	http://www.ednet.ns.ca/~macleajb/dosemu.html