Re: crashme crashes 2.0.20 with guarantee :-(

Mon, 16 Sep 1996 22:59:55 +0000 (GMT)

Hi Boris!

Even with intense disk IOs and crashme, my system is quite stable.
I did not see your hardware configuration. Did I miss something?

I have a look at your CONFIG.
I guess the following:

486 or clone + PCI optimizations + idecd + no buggy IDE controller.

I would prefer knowing exactly your hardware configuration.
IMHO, some configuration as the above can crash easily without any help,
but my guess is probably wrong.

Gerard.