Re: I need help

Paul Wouters (paul@xtdnet.nl)
Mon, 22 Jul 1996 13:57:38 +0200 (MET DST)

On Sun, 21 Jul 1996, root wrote:

> I have tried both wu-ftpd-2.4-fixed and the last three betas of
> wu-ftpd-2.4.2-beta9,10 an 11.
>
> In each version the compile fails in glob.c (in BETA 11 at line
> 284) ->
>
> if (fstat(dirp->dd_fd, &stb) < 0)

Add the following two defines at the top of glob.c to make it compile:
#define HAVE_ILLEGAL_DIRECT
#define DIRENT_ILLEGAL_ACCESS

Also, in extention.c you might want to fix a small bug as well:

241a242
> if(pw!=NULL)
242a244
> else strcpy(outptr,"Unknown");

Or else using $U in your login banner before a user logs in will core dump
your daemon ;)

Paul

--
Due to my recent postings in various Usenet newsgroups, I have been flooded
with unwanted, unsolicited, commercial email. I have taken steps to automate