Re: Alternate solutions (Was: Re: NFS still has caching problem)

Todd Graham Lewis (tlewis@mindspring.com)
Tue, 16 Jul 1996 22:57:56 -0400

On 16 Jul 1996, Thomas 'Mike' Michlmayr wrote:

> >>The world is waiting for a decent networked file system with
(...)
> >>I don't see any reason why the Linux community shouldnt write it.
> >
> >This calls for immediate discussion (with apologies to Monty Python :-).
> >Anybody willing to set up a mailing list?
>
> I just setup a mailing-list for discussion about this topic:
> new-networked-fs@cosy.sbg.ac.at

I asked about this a number of months ago and, suprise, still have my
notes. Anyone interested should subscribe to the list, where I shall be
posting them forthwith. 8^)

Todd Graham Lewis Core Engineering Mindspring Enterprises
tlewis@mindspring.com (Standard Disclaimers) (800) 719 4664, x2804