Re: quick ?

Jeffery S. Coy Jr. (jcoy@red.cscwc.pima.edu)
Wed, 3 Jul 1996 23:06:50 -0700 (MST)

On Wed, 3 Jul 1996, Andrew B. Cramer wrote:

> Hi,
> Just a quick question or two.
>
> 1> can I safely remove /usr/m68k-???? and /usr/sparc-sun????
> I am using an intel proc.

this is not a kernel question. this is a gcc question. you should read
the release.binutils before installing binutils. this question is
addressed there.

> 2> command for finding out how much free disk space by device?

[jcoy@red][/home/jcoy] man -k disk | grep free
df (1) - summarize free disk space

jeff

--
Why Linux?  source code. POSIX. tcpip. job control. support from the authors.
drivers for most hardware.  because one terminal or process is never enough.