Re: your mail

Fri, 28 Jun 1996 10:59:32 +0100 (BST)

On Thu, 27 Jun 1996, Joe Hohertz wrote:

> Hello All....
>
> I've heard mention of some debugging features of the kernel that are accessed
> vi
> [modifier]-ScrollLock combinations. Are these documented anywhere? I'd like
> to k
> now
> what I'm doing in the future so I don't rack up a 10 Meg /var/log/syslog in a
> ma
> tter
> of hours again. :)
>
> Joe

Well first, think 80 chars wide, and no more.

Second, no, I don't think they are, but there is also Shift-PageUp,
Shift-PageDown, Ctrl-ScrollLock, AltGr-ScrollLock (right alt),
Shift-ScrollLock, Alt-PrintScreen. Maybe there's more ....

Bryn

--
PGP key pass phrase forgotten,   \ Overload -- core meltdown sequence
again :(                          |            initiated.