Re: Network performance

Michael Neuffer (neuffer@goofy.zdv.uni-mainz.de)
Thu, 27 Jun 1996 16:46:42 +0200 (MET DST)

On Thu, 27 Jun 1996, Alan Cox wrote:
> If you find an honest BSD person in a position that actually does something
> then give them an award. I'm still looking. Suffice to say I've given up
> taking the *BSD crowd seriously, and when they complain about us knocking
> BSD I just laugh at them.

Well, I know at least one. Stefan Grefen. He did most parts of the
NetBSD SMP stuff. He he used to work for Convex (later HP supercomputer
division) and has just been hired to work for Tandon.

Mike

Michael Neuffer i-Connect.Net, a Division of iConnect Corp.
mike@i-Connect.Net 13455 SW Allen Blvd., Suite 140
503.677.2900 Beaverton, OR 97008